• 网站地图|收藏本站|数学学习|学习方法|电脑学习|教学大全|生活常识|句子大全|管理资料下载|范文大全
  • 第一天上班招呼语

    时间:10-14 09:53:03来源:http://www.laixuea.com 办公英语阅读:8836

    概要: F:Welcome aboard! F:欢迎你老本公司工作! C:Thank you,I'm delighted to be working here,Ms.Buchwald. C:谢谢。我很高性能来这里上班,布华奇先生。 F:Call me Buck,will you?My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody call me Buck.It's easier. F:叫我布客就可以了,好吗?我的全名是雷奇纳客.布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。 C:I would hesitate to call you anything but Mr.Buchwald.Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname ou

    第一天上班招呼语,标签:办公英语口语,日常办公英语,http://www.laixuea.com

        F:Welcome aboard!
        F:欢迎你老本公司工作!

        C:Thank you,I'm delighted to be working here,Ms.Buchwald.
        C:谢谢。我很高性能来这里上班,布华奇先生。

        F:Call me Buck,will you?My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody call me Buck.It's easier.
        F:叫我布客就可以了,好吗?我的全名是雷奇纳客.布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

        C:I would hesitate to call you anything but Mr.Buchwald.Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?
        C:除了布奇华先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替别人另外取绰号,不是很不礼貌吗?

        F:Will,President Eisenhower was known as Ike.Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.
        F:嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的名字。

        F:It's been our tradition ever since the company was small.And don't worry about the disrespect business.OK?
        F:在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

        C:I'll try.
        C:我会试试看。

        F:Good.But when there are outsiders,like business people from other companies,it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as Mr.,Ms.orwhatever is appropriate.
        F:好。不过。如果有外人在时,如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、小姐或任何适当的称谓。

        F:To the outside world,our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax discipline.Get it?
        F:对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

        C:Yes,sir.
        C:是的,先生。

        F:(laughing)And don't sir me either.Now I'll show you your private office.
        F:(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。


      收藏到和讯网摘  收藏至Vivi
    Tag:办公英语办公英语口语,日常办公英语行政秘书 - 办公英语