概要:银行工作。* Her line is more selling than production. 她搞销售而不搞生产。* That's not (much in) my line, ie not one of my skills or interests. 那我可不(大)在行。You'll find it most worthwhile if you appoint us as your sole agent.如果指定我们为你们的独家代理,你们会觉得特别值。Thank you for your intention to help promote the sales of our products, and we are quite satisfied with your performance in the last two years.感谢你们推销我方产品的意愿,对你们过去两年的表现我们也非常满意。But honestly, an annual sales volume of $500,0
WTO英语900句(2),标签:英语学习,英语教程,英语教学,http://www.laixuea.com银行工作。
* Her line is more selling than production. 她搞销售而不搞生产。
* That's not (much in) my line, ie not one of my skills or interests. 那我可不(大)在行。
You'll find it most worthwhile if you appoint us as your sole agent.
如果指定我们为你们的独家代理,你们会觉得特别值。
Thank you for your intention to help promote the sales of our products, and we are quite satisfied with your performance in the last two years.
感谢你们推销我方产品的意愿,对你们过去两年的表现我们也非常满意。
But honestly, an annual sales volume of $500,000 does not justify a sole agency agreement.
但说实在的,50万美元的年销售量并不证明你们能胜任独家代理的工作。
If we are granted the sole agency, we can assure you that we'll double the turnover.
如果我们得到独家代理权,我们保证销售量可翻一番。
I've come to talk about an agency agreement.
我是来谈代理协议的。
What do you have in mind?
你们有什么想法?
Ever since your product entered our market two years ago, it has shown a great market potential.
你们产品自从两年以前进入我们市场以来,显示出了很大的潜力。
potential :n [U] ~ (for sth) possibility of being developed or used 潜在性; 可能性:
*She recognized the potential for error in the method being used. 她意识到在所采用的方法中可能出错。
* He studied the German market to find the potential there for profitable investment.
他对德国的市场进行了研究以寻求投资获利的可能性。
But you can do even better if you develop some kind of sales network there.
但如果你们能在那儿开发出某种销售网络,将会卖得更好。
To tell you the truth, I was just thinking of that.
说实话我也正在考虑这事。
Additional premium? That's not a problem. There’s no harm in doing things on the safe side.
额外保险费?这没问题。做事保险一些总没坏处。
premium: amount or installment (to be) regularly paid for an insurance policy 保险费:
* Your first premium is now due. 你的第一期保险费现已到期。
Then we will cover War Risk for you.
这样我们就替你投保战争险。
cover sb/sth (against/for sth) : insure sb/sth against loss, etc 给某人[某事物]保险:
* Are you fully covered against/for fire and theft? 你是否保了足够的火险和盗窃险?
Good. One more thing. What if I want a 130% coverage?
好的。还有一件事,如果我按130%投保呢?
what if : what would happen if? 要是……又怎样?:
* What if it rains when we can't get under shelter? 假若下起雨来, 我们又没处避雨可怎么办?
* What if the rumour is true? 万一谣传真有其事呢?
You mean 130% of the invoice value? This can be done, but you will have to pay the extra premium too.
你是说发票金额的130%吗?可以,但也要交额外保险费。
In this case I'd rather have 110%.
这样的话,我还是投保110%吧。
We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们通常按发票金额的110%投保一切险。
上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] 下一页