• 网站地图|收藏本站|数学学习|学习方法|电脑学习|教学大全|生活常识|句子大全|管理资料下载|范文大全
  • WTO英语900句(2)

    时间:10-27 11:26:39来源:http://www.laixuea.com 行业英语阅读:8231

    概要:那么为什么我没有听说过呢?Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.我们工厂占地约5,000平方米And what's that building outside the window?窗外那一栋楼房是什么呢?It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is for assembly.那一栋主要做储运室。这一栋是装配用的。Is your unit capacity up to our demands?你们的单位生产能力能满足我们的要求吗?I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.我想可以。该工厂月生产能力为5,000台。turn out: produce sb/sth. 培养出某人,生产或制造某物*The factory turns out 5,000 cars a week.*The school ha

    WTO英语900句(2),标签:英语学习,英语教程,英语教学,http://www.laixuea.com

      那么为什么我没有听说过呢?

      Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.

      我们工厂占地约5,000平方米

      And what's that building outside the window?

      窗外那一栋楼房是什么呢?

      It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is for assembly.

      那一栋主要做储运室。这一栋是装配用的。

      Is your unit capacity up to our demands?

      你们的单位生产能力能满足我们的要求吗?

      I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.

      我想可以。该工厂月生产能力为5,000台。

      turn out: produce sb/sth. 培养出某人,生产或制造某物

      *The factory turns out 5,000 cars a week.

      *The school has turned out some first-rate scholars.

      Would you like to have a look around our factory?

      请问您要不要到工厂参观一下? ( Would you like to go through our factory ? )

      Yes, we'd like to. Lead on please.

      好,请带路吧。

      May I show you our brochure?

      请看一下我们的宣传册好吗?

      Oh, thank you.

      哦,谢谢您。

      It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?

      是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?

      That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.

      谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。

      Quite. China is a country with a splendid catering culture.

      没错,中国是个饮食文化非常丰富的国家。

      I'm glad to hear that. I’d like to make an appointment with you, if I may, Mr.Wilson.

      您这么说我很高兴。威尔逊先生,如果可以的话我想跟您订个约会。

      Certainly.

      当然可以。

      Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight. Would that be convenient?

      今晚公司经理将为您举办一个晚宴。不知是否方便?

      in honour of sb/sth; in sb's/sth’s honour : out of respect for sb/sth 出于对某人[某事物]的敬意:

      * a ceremony in honour of those killed in battle 为纪念阵亡将士而举行的仪式。

      Yes, that's fine. Thank you for your kind hospitality. I look forward to meeting your General Manager.

      很好。感谢你们的盛情好客,我也期待着与总经理先生见面。

      Let's make it seven o’clock then, and I'll pick you up at 6:45. Is that all right?

      那就定在七点,六点四十五分我来接您,行吗?

      Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.

      很好。谢谢打来电话。再见。

      Good-bye.

      再见。

      Mr. Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?

      史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?

      preference: (a) [U, sing] ~ (for sth) liking for sth (more than sth else) (与他物相较之)喜爱; 偏爱:

      *There is milk and cream do you have a preference? 有牛奶也有奶油——你喜欢哪样?

      * It's entirely a matter of preference. 这完全是个见仁见智的问题。

      * She has a preference for blue. 她特别喜欢蓝色。

      (b) [C] thing that is liked better or best 偏爱的事物; 特别爱好的事物:

      *What are your preferences? 你最喜欢什么?

    上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]  下一页


    Tag:行业英语英语学习,英语教程,英语教学英语学习 - 行业英语