• 网站地图|收藏本站|数学学习|学习方法|电脑学习|教学大全|生活常识|句子大全|管理资料下载|范文大全
  • 曾经感动我们的经典电影对白

    时间:10-27 11:19:57来源:http://www.laixuea.com 英语口语阅读:8704

    概要:曾经感动我们的经典电影对白(1) 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要

    曾经感动我们的经典电影对白,标签:英语口语学习,学英语口语,http://www.laixuea.com

    曾经感动我们的经典电影对白(1)


     

      1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出
    人意料)

      2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

      3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

      4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

      5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

      6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

      7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,
    你就跑,远远跑开)

      8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

      9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的
    一件事)

      10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

      11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a
     breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

    曾经感动我们的经典电影对白(2)
     

      
    NO. 2 The Lion King

      1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
      世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

      2. I laugh in the face of danger.
      越危险就越合我心意。

      3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
      我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

      4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
      如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

      5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
      好像你是死而复生似的。

      6. You can’t change the past.
      过去的事是不可以改变的。

      7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
      对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习

      8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
      这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

      9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
      我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

      10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
      我会补偿你的,我保证。

    曾经感动我们的经典电影对白(3)

      
    3 Gone with The Wind

      1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s
    the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

      2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

      3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

      4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

      5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

      6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,

    [1] [2] [3]  下一页


    Tag:英语口语英语口语学习,学英语口语英语学习 - 英语口语